Originally snooker was an indoor sport that used cue sticks to play. by playing on a flannel table with four holes and one hole in the middle of the other long side The playing table measures 12 ft. x 6 ft. (3.6 m x 1.8 m). Playing the entrance is: ทางเข้า UFABET a lot which rules bet that’s so easy How to bet on snooker online It’s not complicated at all. When friends bet on snooker and win, they will receive a prize money.
Online snooker betting for real money Only you know and understand the rules of scoring in snooker, You will be able to immediately, another way to make money.
online snooker rules
- High & low betting is that the website will set the odds for you. you can choose Be able to bet and the return will be according to the odds bet. The total number of games of both sides as Over/Under The total number of games of both sides as Odd/Even
- Winner Prediction is when you choose to bet on one side according to the said competition who will win the 1st place with the specified odds.
Online snooker play format
First of all, get to know the sport of snooker a bit before learning the rules. snooker game There will be different devices as follows. Cue sticks and snooker tables. As for balls , there will be 1 white ball and 15 red balls, 8 colored balls. As for how to play, just bet on the ball. Let’s start with the red stab down first. followed by colors in order and then come to stab red And continue with the color to go down all 6 holes and so on. In order to collect as many points as possible and be the winner in that game.
The odds of online snooker
The odds are divided into two types as follows:
- Handicap type It will be a general frame-to-frame odds similar to online football betting. In the snooker tournament , there will be a total of 3 games. If either side wins 2 out of 3 or wins all 3 games, it will be considered a winner.
- Moneyline pattern is for you to make simple predictions. which side will be the winner
How to count points for snooker online
There will be a total of 22 balls in the tournament and each ball will have a different bet score as follows.
- 1 white ball – (White has no points Use a stab to hit other colors to get points. but if the white goes into the hole, it will add points to the opposite side immediately)
- Red has 15 balls, get 1 point each.
- yellow ball gets 2 points each.
- green ball gets 3 points each.
- brown ball gets 4 points each.
- blue ball gets 5 points each.
- pink ball gets 6 points each.
- black ball gets 7 points each.