Institute of Chest Diseases, Department of Medicine revealed that diabetes control must be under control, it is necessary to reduce sweet, oily, salty, and exercise regularly. The modification of eating habits is important for sustainable health care.
food and diabetes
Revealed that food plays an important role in the treatment of diabetes. which people with diabetes tend to neglect in terms of food which may think that when the drug is given will be cured like a common disease which is a misunderstanding Because diabetes is a chronic disease that cannot be cured. The drug treatment alone. will not be able to control diabetes, so dieting and knowing how to choose the right food in the amount that is proportional to the needs of the body It is considered as one way to treat and prevent diabetes. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
diabetics How should I eat?
Dietary principles for people with diabetes It is not different from the principles of healthy eating for the general public. But it is a complete diet, in the right proportions, in the right amount. and diverse
However, diabetes It is a disease caused by abnormal secretion of the hormone insulin. Or the action of the hormone insulin or both together, making the body unable to convert the sugar obtained from food into energy. As a result, blood sugar levels are higher than normal. If there is high blood sugar for a long time without control, it may result in other complications, namely numbness of the extremities. Macular degeneration, kidney failure, including cardiovascular disease
How to keep diabetes under control
Dr. Viphan Sangkhahaphong, Director of the Chest Disease Institute, Department of Medical Services, added that Diabetes cannot be cured. But can control blood sugar levels as close to normal as possible
- Eat rice or flour that is high in fiber. like brown rice or brown rice, 1 handful per meal
- Eat meat that is low in fat. Lean and skin, such as fish meat, egg whites, tofu, 1 palm
- In each meal, you should eat about 2 palms of boiled vegetables, emphasizing on green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid corn, taro, potato, pumpkin due to high starch content.
- Fruits can be eaten every day by eating 2-3 handfuls per day without dipping salt and pepper.
- Avoid processed fruits of all kinds.
- Drink 1-2 glasses of plain, skimmed or skimmed milk per day. If it is soy milk or soy milk, choose one less sweet type per day.
- Avoid sweets, tea and coffee.
- exercise regularly
- control body weight within the normal range
- Prescription medications should be used to reduce the severity of the disease. And prevent complications from diabetes that will occur in the future.